Trustly payment system review
In the modern world, non-cash payments are gaining momentum. With the help of electronic money, it is easy to make purchases, make money transfers and pay for services.
We want to introduce you to another type of payment system. This is a relatively young intermediary company called Trustly. Founded in 2008 in Sweden, the company is growing and developing. Currently, the company is supported by more than 3300 banks in 29 countries of Europe.
Trustly users will be interested in the fact that it does not have a mandatory registration system and this saves time. And time, as you know, is money.
It is worth noting that this type of payment is not yet quite popular, but it is growing steadily and is approaching a whopping 70 million users. Trustly payment system received a license from the European Payment Service Provider, which guarantees high standards of customer security. Note that this system is not available outside Europe.
Positive aspects of using the Trustly payment service:
- Money transfers can be made from desktop, smartphone and tablet.
- It allows you to deposit within seconds using your banking information.
- This service will be available in following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- Trustly systems can be used when withdrawing your winnings.
- High level of security and comfort of transactions
- When choosing the currency, the amount you want to send and the appropriate type of transfer, you immediately see the commission for the operation (if there is any).
- The transaction cannot be completed if you do not provide your bank details, including a one-time code that is known only to you.
- And IMPORTANT - Your credentials are not stored.