Skrill payment system review
There are many payment systems in online gambling, and for many players, it is crucial to understand which of the payment systems they could use for themselves. One of the criteria is the ease of operation. In the 21st century, players do not want to waste their time filling out long and complicated forms. Also, for each user visiting a virtual platform to play poker, roulette, baccarat and other games, a quick and uninterrupted exchange of funds is essential. There is a payment system that offers players an easy, fast and transparent way of controlling their transactions. It's called Skrill.
A bit of history
In July 2001, Moneybookers Limited was registered in the UK, and on April 1, 2002, the official launch of the Moneybookers payment system took place. Initially, the main focus of the system was sports betting and payments in online casinos. Since that time, the scope of the company has expanded and today it is a full-fledged financial company operating in more than 170 countries.
In 2010, a new stage in the development of the company began - rebranding from Moneybookers to Skrill, which was completed in 2013. In 2015, the company became part of the Paysafe Group, one of the leaders in the online payment market. In 2019, at the Future Digital Awards ceremony, Skrill won the "Best Digital Wallet 2019" nomination, which confirms the reliability and convenience, security, high transaction speed and ease of use of this electronic wallet.
Let's talk again about the advantages of the Skrill payment system.
- Registration in the system is easy and convenient; the system is available in 14 languages;
- instant and secure transactions; - 39 currencies are available, including cryptocurrencies;
- The ability to withdraw funds from the most online casinos;
- Skrill prepaid cards are available; - the ability to withdraw cash from ATMs in different countries;
- payment for goods and services on Internet sites and stores; - no commission for replenishing your account in an online casino or bookmaker;
- To use the Skrill system there is no need to download separate software to a computer;
- All operations can be carried out in the online account;
- There is a Skrill mobile application;
- Sending money to another user is carried out simply either by e-mail or into a bank account.
From the very beginning, the Skrill payment system was focused on gambling and betting. It is convenient, simple, efficient. The Skrill system can be found in almost all online gambling platforms and is one of the most popular payment systems in the world.