EcoPayz in the online gambling
Without a doubt, the payment platform ecoPayz is a worthy competitor to systems such as Skrill and Neteller. The company was founded in 2000, and it is registered and located in the UK. Its activities are regulated by FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), which in turn allows customers to actively use the payment system not only to pay for purchases and services on the Internet but also to make payments and transfers in the gaming business (online casino and bookmakers). EcoPayz guarantees the safety of the player's funds. An additional security feature is a two-factor authentication. The security of the user account of the ecoPayz payment system is ensured by securing the session through Google Authenticator 2FA. Twenty years of successful experience, impeccable service and the reliability of all monetary transactions conducted in the system ensure stable company development. EcoPayz has significantly expanded its package of benefits not only for business but also for individuals. Since 2014, mobile applications for gadgets running on IOS and Android operating systems have been available, which makes financial management even more convenient and efficient when the Internet is available. Money transfers and payments in the ecoPayz system are carried out online, protected from fraud, and ensures data confidentiality. The ecoPayz payment system supports 47 currencies and is multilingual.
What is more attractive ecoPayz yet:
* quick registration
* 5 statuses (Classic ecoAccount, Silver ecoAccount, Gold ecoAccount, Platinum ecoAccount, VIP ecoAccount)
* quick verification and upgrade to the status of "Gold."
* payment of funds to the account is possible by credit or debit card Visa and MasterCard, local or international bank transfer
* the ability to open multiple accounts in different currencies
* the ability to order ecoCard Mastercard in 3 different currencies: EUR, USD, GBP
* transfers within the ecoPayz system are free
* Currency conversion in ecoPayz is 1.49%, which is lower than that of competitors
* round-the-clock customer support
There are two types of cards available to ecoPayz customers:
- ecoCard MasterСard - plastic card. You can order it for free and receive it by mail (only sent to SEPA countries). The card allows you to withdraw cash from ATMs, pay for purchases in stores around the world where MasterCard is accepted. The amount of cash on the card is equal to the ecoPayz account.
- ecoVirtualcard is a one-time virtual card for online payments (available in SEPA countries). The card is associated with your ecoAccount. Using the card is safe because After paying for your purchase on the Internet, the card becomes inactive. The card cannot be used to withdraw money through an ATM or to pay through a terminal.
EcoPayz continues to develop and strengthen its position among the best electronic payment systems.